Terms of Service
Terms of Service for Non-European Users
SECTION 13 OF THESE TERMS INCLUDES AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER THAT APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS BROUGHT AGAINST POPDESK, LLC IN THE UNITED STATES. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY; THEY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.
Last updated: January 1, 2021
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a binding legal agreement between you and PopDesk, LLC (“PopDesk, LLC,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) that govern your access to and use of the mobile applications, websites, and application program interfaces that we own, operate, or provide (collectively, the “Application”) and all associated features, tools, and services. The Application and these services are collectively referred to as the “Service.”
- Scope of Services
The Service enables users to locate, compare and book workspace at coworking centers, and similar accommodations (“Accommodations”) offered by suppliers, vendors, or other providers of such Accommodations (“Suppliers”). As the provider of the Service, PopDesk, LLC does not own, control or manage any Accommodations.
When you book Accommodations through PopDesk, LLC, a contract is formed directly between you and the Supplier for the reservation of the workspace and you agree to abide by all terms and conditions of the Supplier. PopDesk, LLC is not a party to the contracts concluded directly between users and Suppliers. If the Supplier’s terms and conditions conflict with these Terms, these Terms apply with respect to your relationship with PopDesk, LLC.
- Account Registration; Eligibility
You may be required to register an account with PopDesk, LLC in order to access and use certain features of the Service. You must provide accurate, current, and complete information during registration and keep your account information up-to-date. You may not register more than one account, transfer your account to someone else, or use anyone else’s account when using the Service. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account credentials and may not disclose your credentials to any third party. You are responsible and liable for activities conducted through your account and must immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you suspect that your credentials have been lost or stolen or your account is otherwise compromised. PopDesk, LLC is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to safeguard your account.
By using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 18 years of age and the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence; ● You are not barred from using the Service under the laws of the United States, your place of residence, or any other applicable jurisdiction;
- You possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- If you access or use the Service for a company, organization, or other entity: (i) you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, (ii) you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf, and (iii) the entity agrees to be responsible to PopDesk, LLC if you violate these Terms;
- You will comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations relating to your use of the Service; ● You will use the Service in accordance with these Terms and comply with any relevant third-party terms relating to Accommodations booked through the Service;
- Any information you supply is accurate, current, and complete;
- If you have a PopDesk, LLC account, you will safeguard your account information and be responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you;
- You will only use the Service to make legitimate reservations for you, another member of your traveling party, or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act; and
- If you make a reservation for another member of your traveling party or another person for whom you are legally authorized to act:
- You have full authority to accept these Terms on behalf of all persons whose names appear on the reservation;
- You will inform such other person(s) that these Terms apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf; and
- You (i) are legally authorized to grant consent on their behalf to share their personal data with PopDesk, LLC and any Suppliers or other third parties as required to facilitate the reservation, or (ii) you have received their knowing, informed consent to such data sharing.
- Prohibited Activities
The content and information on the Service, as well as the infrastructure used to provide them, are proprietary to PopDesk, LLC or our Suppliers or partners. You agree not to modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell the Application or any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through the Service. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use bots, crawlers, scrapers, or other automated means or any manual process to access, monitor, copy, or collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the Service without our express written permission;
- Hack, avoid, remove, impair, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any security or technological measure used to protect the Service or its content;
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Application or any of the software or hardware used to provide the Service;
- Take any action that could impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or otherwise damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the Service;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Service or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Service;
- Deep-link to any portion of the Application for any purpose without our express written consent;
- Use, copy, display, mirror, or frame any part of the Service, its content, or any page layout or design without our express written consent;
- Use the Service or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Use, the name, logo, branding, or trademarks of PopDesk, LLC or others without permission; ● Remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on the Service; ● Make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation;
- Attempt to impersonate another person, account, or entity, including a representative of PopDesk, LLC;
- Use the Service in a manner that violates any policy related to your employment; ● Engage in conduct that is discriminatory, threatening, harassing, or otherwise offensive;
User Violations. If (i) you breach these Terms or any other supplemental policies and terms linked in these Terms or through the Service, (ii) you violate applicable laws, regulations, or third-party rights, (iii) we believe your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse, or suspicious activity, or (iv) we believe it is reasonably necessary to protect PopDesk, LLC, its users, or third parties, we may, with or without prior notice and at our sole discretion:
- Terminate, suspend, or limit your access to or use of the Service and/or your account; ● Cancel pending or confirmed bookings; and/or
- Suspend or revoke any credits, incentive offers, or special status associated with your account or bookings.
In addition, PopDesk, LLC may take any action we determine is reasonably necessary to comply with applicable law or the order or request of a court, law enforcement, or other administrative agency or governmental body.
If your access to or use of the Service has been limited, your account has been suspended, or this agreement has been terminated by us, you are not entitled to a restoration of your account and may not register a new account or access or use the Service through another user’s account.
If you believe another user or any User Content poses an imminent risk of harm to a person or property, you should immediately contact law enforcement authorities. In addition, if you believe that another user or any User Content has violated these Terms, please report your concerns to us at email@example.com. If you reported an issue to law enforcement authorities, PopDesk, LLC may request a copy of that report. Except as required by law, you agree that we are not obligated to take action in response to any report.
- Content and Reviews (coming soon)
Coworking Center Content. Suppliers provide us with information about the Space they wish to offer through the Service, including property name, address, amenities, and photos (“Coworking Center Content”). PopDesk, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy of images or content provided by Suppliers and disclaims all liability for any errors or inaccuracies in Coworking Center Content. Coworking Center photos that appear on the Service are representative of the approximate type and standard of the Accommodations offered by the Supplier and should not be construed as guarantees of the Accommodations you will receive.
User Content. Parts of the Service enable you to provide text, photos, Reviews, and other content in connection with your use of the Service or workspace stay (“User Content”). User Content includes communications to our customer service team, as well as feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Service. By providing User Content, in whatever form and through whatever means, you agree that User Content is non-confidential and you grant PopDesk, LLC a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, sub-licensable, and transferable license to copy, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, publish, and otherwise exploit that User Content (including the name that you submit in connection with such User Content), without limitation. You are solely responsible for all User Content you provide, and you warrant that you either own it or are authorized to grant us the rights described in these Terms. You are responsible and liable if any of your User Content violates or infringes the intellectual property or privacy rights of any third party and for any other damages or harm resulting from your submission of User Content.
You agree never to transmit to or from the Service:
- Any advertising or other commercial material or content, including company logos, links, or company names;
- Spam, unwanted contact, or content that is shared repeatedly in a disruptive manner; ● Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity, or that is discriminatory, obscene, sexually explicit, violent, graphic, threatening, harassing, or otherwise offensive;
- Content that is illegal or violates another person’s or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights; or
- Content that includes another person’s private or confidential information.
You should carefully review the description in the Application of the Accommodation you intend to book to ensure you (and any additional guests you are booking for) meet any minimum age or other requirements of the Supplier.
By booking an Accommodation through the Service, you authorize PopDesk, LLC to (i) facilitate the reservation on your behalf, including making payment arrangements with the Supplier, and (ii) charge your payment method for the total reservation price. You agree to pay all charges for your bookings, applicable taxes and fees, and any other charges identified during checkout in the Application. You are responsible for paying the Supplier directly for any incidentals, as well as any associated taxes.
You will be charged by PopDesk, LLC in the currency indicated in the Application during check-out for your booking. The workspace price displayed in the Application includes the rate set by the Supplier, taxes (if applicable) and a services fee. PopDesk, LLC makes no guarantee that the prices offered by Suppliers through the Service represent (i) the lowest price then available for the same workspace on another website or publication not affiliated with PopDesk, LLC.
Suppliers offering workspace through the Service are responsible for determining their own tax obligations and to pass that information on to PopDesk LLC. Because the taxability of a reservation and applicable tax rates vary by location, the tax amounts we pay to Suppliers may differ from the charge to you for taxes and fees indicated in the Application during check-out (“Taxes and Fees”).
- Workspace Overbooking and Cancellations
If a Supplier is unable to honor your reservation, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to work with you and the coworking center to find an alternative workspace but we do not guarantee that we will be able to rebook your reservation. We may, in our sole discretion, provide a credit for a future booking
- Workspace Assignments and Check-In
Upon check-in at the coworking center, you may be required to present a form of payment acceptable to the Supplier (such as a credit card or cash deposit) to cover incidental charges you may incur. This is unrelated to any payment received by PopDesk, LLC for your booking. You may also be required to present a valid ID.
All workspace booked through PopDesk, LLC can accommodate two people unless otherwise specified in the workspace profile on the Application. You may not exceed the maximum number of allowed guests. Any extra guests are at the Supplier’s discretion and may be subject to additional fees imposed by the Supplier. Unless otherwise specified, no specific workspace is guaranteed with your booking. Workspace assignments are based on availability and are at the Supplier’s discretion. PopDesk, LLC has no control over which workspace a Supplier will assign to you and cannot guarantee special requests in advance of your booking.
- Emergency Assistance
PopDesk, LLC is unable to provide emergency assistance at a coworking center. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
We provide the Service “as is” without warranty of any kind, and we disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement and warranties that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of the Service and your contact, interaction, or dealings with any third parties arising out of your use of the Service, including your hotel stay with any Supplier, is solely at your own risk.
Suppliers offering Accommodations through PopDesk, LLC are independent contractors and not agents or employees of PopDesk, LLC. We do not endorse or warrant the performance, safety, quality, legality, or suitability of any Workspace Accommodation, and we neither guarantee nor insure the service to be provided by any Supplier. We are not responsible for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches, or negligence of Suppliers or any other party not under our control, and we assume no liability for any illness, bodily injury (including death), disability, theft, property damage, or other damages or expenses arising from your stay at an Accommodation.
We also do not warrant the performance or non-interruption of the Service or that the Service will be compatible or interoperable with your mobile device or any other hardware, software, or equipment installed on or used in connection with your mobile device.
The disclaimers in these Terms apply to the maximum extent permitted by law. If you have statutorily required rights or warranties that cannot be disclaimed, the duration of any such statutorily required rights or warranties will be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- Limitations on Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither PopDesk, LLC nor its affiliates or personnel will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or
services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with (a) these Terms; (b) the use of or inability to use the Service; or (c) booking of an Accommodation, including use of coworking center services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or any other legal theory, and whether or not your organization or PopDesk, LLC has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth in these Terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will PopDesk, LLC’s aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms, your use of or inability to use the Service, or booking of a Space.
Nothing in these terms is intended to exclude or limit any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration Agreement (U.S.)
- Application: This Arbitration Agreement applies to you if your country of residence or establishment is the United States, or if your country of residence or establishment is not the United States but you attempt to bring a legal claim against PopDesk, LLC in the United States.
- Overview of Dispute Resolution Process: The Dispute Resolution Process set forth in this Section 13 is a two-step process: (1) an informal negotiation directly with PopDesk, LLC (described in paragraph (c) below), and if necessary (2) a binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). You and PopDesk, LLC each retain the right to seek relief in small claims court as analternative to arbitration if the claim you are asserting falls within the jurisdiction of the applicable small claims court.
- Mandatory Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution and Notification: At least 30 days before initiating arbitration, you and PopDesk, LLC each agree to notify the other party of the dispute in writing and attempt in good faith to negotiate an informal resolution. If we have a dispute with you, we will send our notice of dispute to the email address associated with your PopDesk, LLC account. A notice of dispute must include: the party’s name and preferred contact information, a brief description of the dispute, and the relief sought. If the parties are unable to resolve the dispute within the 30-day period, only then may either party commence arbitration by filing a written Demand for Arbitration (available at www.adr.org) with the AAA and providing a copy to the other party as specified in the AAA rules (available at www.adr.org).
- Agreement to Arbitrate: You and PopDesk, LLC mutually agree that any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the applicability, breach, termination, validity, enforcement, or interpretation of the Terms or this agreement to arbitrate, or any use of the PopDesk, LLC Application or Service (collectively, “Disputes”) will be settled by binding individual arbitration (the “Arbitration Agreement”). If there is a dispute about whether this Arbitration Agreement can be enforced or applies to our Dispute, you and PopDesk, LLC agree that the arbitrator will decide that issue.
- Exceptions to Arbitration Agreement: You and PopDesk, LLC each agree that the following causes of action and/or claims for relief are not subject to arbitration and will be brought in a judicial proceeding in a court of competent jurisdiction (as defined by Section 14): (i) any claim or cause of action alleging actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation, or violation of a party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property rights; (ii) any claim or cause of action seeking emergency injunctive relief based on exigent circumstances (e.g., imminent danger or commission of a crime, hacking, cyber-attack); or (iii) a request for the remedy of public injunctive relief. You and PopDesk, LLC agree that a request for public injunctive relief will proceed in court after the arbitration of all arbitrable claims, remedies, or causes of action is complete, and will therefore be stayed pending the outcome of the arbitration pursuant to section 3 of the Federal Arbitration Act.
- Arbitration Rules and Governing Law: This Arbitration Agreement evidences a transaction in interstate commerce and the parties agree that the Federal Arbitration Act governs all substantive and procedural interpretation and enforcement of this provision. The arbitration will be administered by AAA in accordance with the Consumer Arbitration Rules and/or other AAA arbitration rules determined to be applicable by the AAA (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect, except as modified here. The AAA Rules are available at www.adr.org. In order to initiate arbitration, a completed written demand (available at www.adr.org) must be filed with the AAA and provided to the other party, as specified in the AAA rules.
- Modification to AAA Rules – Arbitration Hearing/Location: You and PopDesk, LLC agree that any required arbitration may be conducted, at your option: (i) in the U.S. county where you live; (ii) in New York county; (iii) via phone or video conference; or (iv) if all parties agree, solely by the submission of documents to the arbitrator.
- Modification to AAA Rules – Attorney’s Fees and Costs: Your arbitration fees and your share of arbitrator compensation shall be governed by the AAA Rules and, where appropriate, limited by the AAA Consumer Rules. If such costs are determined by the arbitrator to be excessive, PopDesk, LLC will pay all arbitration fees and expenses. Either party may make a request that the arbitrator award attorneys’ fees and costs upon proving that the other party has asserted a claim, cross-claim, or defense that is groundless in fact or law, brought in bad faith or for the purpose of harassment, or is otherwise frivolous, as allowed by applicable law and the AAA Rules.
- Arbitrator’s Decision: The arbitrator’s decision will include the essential findings and conclusions upon which the arbitrator based the award. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any country with proper jurisdiction. The arbitrator may award any relief allowed by law or the AAA Rule sbut declaratory or injunctive relief may be awarded only on an individual basis and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by the claimant’s individual claim.
- Jury Trial Waiver: You and PopDesk, LLC acknowledge and agree that we are each waiving the right to a trial by jury as to all arbitrable Disputes.
- No Class Actions or Representative Proceedings: You and PopDesk, LLC acknowledge and agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we each waive the right to participate as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class action lawsuit, class-wide arbitration, private attorney general action, or any other representative or consolidated proceeding against the other party. Unless we agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of any class or representative proceeding. If there is a final judicial determination that applicable law precludes enforcement of the waiver contained in this paragraph as to any claim, cause of action or requested remedy, then that claim, cause of action, or requested remedy (and only that claim, cause of action, or requested remedy) will be severed from this agreement to arbitrate and will be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that a claim, cause of action, or requested remedy is severed pursuant to this paragraph, then you and we agree that the claims, causes of action, or requested remedies that are not subject to arbitration will be stayed until all arbitrable claims, causes of action, and requested remedies are resolved by the arbitrator.
- Severability: Except as provided in Section 13(k), in the event that any portion of this Arbitration Agreement is deemed illegal or unenforceable, such provision will be severed and the remainder of the Arbitration Agreement will be given full force and effect.
- Changes to Agreement to Arbitrate: If PopDesk, LLC changes this Section 13 after the date you last accepted these Terms (or accepted any subsequent changes to these Terms), you may reject that change by sending us written notice (including by email) within 30 days of the date the change is effective. Rejecting a new change, however, does not revoke or alter your prior consent to any earlier agreements to arbitrate any Dispute between you and PopDesk, LLC (or your prior consent to any subsequent changes thereto), which will remain in effect and enforceable as to any Dispute between you and PopDesk, LLC.
- Survival: Except as provided in Section 13(l) and subject to Section 15(d), this Section 13 will survive any termination of these Terms and will continue to apply even if you stop using the Service or terminate your PopDesk, LLC account.
12. Governing Law and Venue
These Terms will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and the United States of America, without regard to conflict-of-law provisions. Legal proceedings (other than small claims actions) that are excluded from the arbitration agreement in Section 13 must be brought in state or federal court in New York, NY, unless we both agree to another location. You and we both consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in New York, NY.
- General Terms
We may modify these Terms at any time. When we make material changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Application and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. We will also provide you with notice of any material changes by email at least 30 days before the date they become effective. Your continued access to or use of the Service will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms, even if you were not aware of them due to your failure to update to the most recent version of the Application. If you do not agree to the revised Terms, you must discontinue your use of the Service or ask us to delete your account. You release PopDesk, LLC and its parent, affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any liability for any changes to these Terms which were available but that you were not aware of due to your failure to update to the most recent version of the Application.
- Notice and Electronic Communications
Unless otherwise specified, any notices or other communications to users permitted or required under these Terms will be provided electronically and given by PopDesk, LLC via email, messaging service (including SMS), notice through the Application, or any other contact method we enable and you provide. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that these communications be in writing.
- Emails and SMS
In the U.S., if you consent to recent SMS (text messages) from us, PopDesk, LLC will not charge you for the text messaging; however, standard message and data rates may apply according to your wireless rate plan. Contact your carrier for pricing plans and details.
- Entire Agreement; Severability; Survival
Except as they may be supplemented by additional terms, conditions, policies, guidelines, standards, and in-product disclosures, these Terms (including those items incorporated by reference) constitute the entire agreement between PopDesk, LLC and you pertaining to your access to or use of the Service and supersede any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between PopDesk, LLC and you.
These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon anyone other than you and PopDesk, LLC.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, except as otherwise indicated in Section 13 above, such provision will be struck and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Parts of these Terms that by their nature survive termination, will survive termination of this agreement.
You may not assign, transfer, or delegate this agreement or your rights and obligations hereunder without our prior written consent. PopDesk, LLC may without restriction assign, transfer, or delegate this agreement and any rights and obligations hereunder, at its sole discretion, with 30 days’ prior notice.
- No Waiver
PopDesk, LLC’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by us in writing. No waiver of any right or provision in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms or otherwise permitted under law.
- Third-Party Services
The Application may contain links to third-party websites, applications, services or resources (“Third-Party Services”) that are subject to different terms and privacy practices. PopDesk, LLC is not responsible or liable for any aspect of such Third-Party Services and links to such Third-Party services are not an endorsement.
- Google Terms
Some areas of the Application implement Google Maps/Earth mapping services, including Google Maps API(s). Your use of Google Maps/Earth is subject to the Google Maps/Google Earth Additional Terms of Service.
- Apple Terms
If you access or download the Application from the Apple App Store, you agree to Apple’s Licensed Application End User Agreement.
- PopDesk, LLC Service and Content
The Service and content made available through the Service may be protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and/or other laws of the United States and other countries. You acknowledge that all such intellectual property rights are the exclusive property of PopDesk, LLC and/or its licensors and agree that you will not
remove, alter, or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark, or other proprietary rights notices. You may not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works of, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast, or otherwise exploit any content accessed through the Service except to the extent you are the legal owner of that content or as expressly permitted in these Terms.
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, PopDesk, LLC grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable, non-transferable license to (i) download and use the Application on your personal device(s) and (ii) access and view the content made available on or through the Service and accessible to you, solely for your own personal and non-commercial use. The terms of this license will also govern any upgrades we provide that replace or supplement a prior version of the Application, unless the upgrade is accompanied by a separate license, in which case the terms of that license will govern.
- Copyright Notifications
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable laws, it is PopDesk, LLC’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, and you believe content on the Service infringes your copyright(s), please send to our designated Copyright Agent a written DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that you request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material (including, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Application where such material may be found);
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
If material you have posted has been removed, you may send us a counter-notice with the following information:
- Identification of the specific material that was removed;
- Sufficient information to permit us to identify the location where the material appeared (including, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Application where such material could be found); 3. Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which PopDesk, LLC may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the party who reported your content, or that party’s agent; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the content identified was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
Please note that if you knowingly make any material misrepresentation in your notice, you may be liable for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, incurred by PopDesk, LLC, the alleged infringer, and/or the copyright owner or copyright owner’s authorized licensee.
- Force Majeure
PopDesk, LLC shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including acts of God, natural disasters, war, terrorism, riots, embargos, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, pandemics, epidemics or disease, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or:
251 Little Falls Drive
Wilmington, DE 19808